- There were over 800 admissions from 78 countries received to participate in the Festival.
2. The competitive program included 99 titles from 25 countries, which were 5 animated features, 71 animated shorts and 23 episodes of animated shows.
3. Over 70 representatives of different animation studios visited Voronezh during the Festival days.
4. The international jury of the Festival was made of representatives of China, Iran, Serbia, Armenia and Russia.
5. The Festival program was made of contest screenings, workshops, creative meetings and a business program.
6. The Festival’s events were held on 5 venues.
7. Within the festival, there were 23 creative meetings and workshops.
8. The opening ceremony of the Festival was attended by 8.5 thousand guests, the number of the booked tickets to the screenings exceeded 5 thousand, over 2 thousand people attended workshops and creative meetings.
9. 10 projects received award in different categories, 2 projects were honored with a special mention by the jury. Among the winners, there are animations from Russia, Peru, Columbia and Turkey.
10. On June 1, the Echo of the 1st International Animation Festival “AniMakers” took place. The best movies of the Festival were screened in theaters of Voronezh Oblast municipal districts: Bobrovsky, Novousmansky, Ramonsky and Novovoronezh.